Periodically, we may reveal general statistical information about OZONE & its users, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
USE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Information for the following purposes :-
- To operate and administer your OZONE account and to provide services that you have requested.
- To carry out your instructions to make and receive payments and undertake transactions using our services, including verifying that you have sufficient funds in your OZONE wallet to make such payments.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To comply with financial services regulations including retention of financial information and transactions.
- For financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks.
- For customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints.
- To enhance the security of our services.
- To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
Phishing is the name given to attempts to steal personal information and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords.
If you receive such an e-mail or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us please forward the e-mail or report the incident by e-mail to our associates.
"Cookies" are small computer files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Website. At your option, expense and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website.
Other Cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer's IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide the Website with more information about our user's demographics and internet behaviours. You may find out more about the information collected and how to opt-out of receiving these Cookies by visiting our partner's website.
We do not link the information stored in these Cookies directly to any of your Information you submit while on the Website.
OZONE has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.